About my Blog

But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday

Well, I'm at my parents' place this week, and while they do have a scale, I refuse to use it for my official weigh-in. And not because I'm unhappy with how I've done, either!

Actually, the first half of the week was less than stellar, but since Friday night, I've done quite well, I think, despite being fed by my mom for the last 2-1/2 days.

Tomorrow afternoon I head home again, so I'll be back next for next weigh-in ~ hopefully with the 3-pound loss I'm aiming for!

SmileyCentral.com

2 comments:

Brooke said...

hope you are having a great visit! :)

Mesha said...

hope you make your goal. are you talking 3lbs in 1 week?