About my Blog

But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday

Happy Canada Day, everyone!!

Well, I'm not down quite as much as I was on Sunday, but I'm still down 1.4# from last Wednesday, so I'm good with that ~ especially since we had company on the weekend.

I was REALLY hoping to earn myself the 20# sticker today, but I guess I can wait until next week! Oh, except I'm leaving on Sunday to spend 5 days in the city with my parents, so I won't actually know how I've done until the following week. Hopefully, it'll be a good discovery once I step on the scale at home again!!

Haha, wish me luck!

SmileyCentral.com

8 comments:

Brooke said...

congrats! :) and good luck next week. i know you will be strong and enjoy stepping on the scale in two weeks and earning your 20# sticker!!

Mommy Mo said...

Congrats Tammi! A 1.4lb loss is fantastically awesome. Here's to hoping you grab that 20lb button when you return.

Tammy said...

Way to go Tammi!! That's great - especially with company over. I know how that goes.

Can't wait to see that 20lb sticker next Weigh-in Wednesday!!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

Way to go, Tammi!! I'm so proud of you. You'll get that 20# badge soon, I just know it.

Enjoy your trip. Be safe and have lots of fun!

Andrea said...

A loss is a loss -- way to go!! I currently am showing a loss too, so here's hoping it stays that way by Friday!!

april said...

That's a great loss for the week! Good job and good luck!!! I know you can do it!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss. And you can go on vacation and not gain...you just have to make the conscious decision to not OVERindulge. Indulge a little, yes, but don't over do it and you'll be fine. Getting close to the 20# button is AWESOME! You can do it!

Mesha said...

good job Tammi! :) I actually gained 0.2# this week. *sigh* this is the first gain on for an "official" weigh in over the last 12 weeks. it's all good though, i'm not going to let it keep me down, I've gotta keep pressing on. ttyl.