The possibilities of me reaching my goal for this challenge are getting slimmer and slimmer. (unlike myself...) I KNOW what I need to do, but I have been too weak-willed to force myself to do it lately.
This was my plan for this last week:
- no desserts, under ANY circumstances ~ FAIL. Had one or two handfuls of hubby's homemade chocolate chip cookies at least three days. Had dessert after supper the night we were invited out to friends.'
- fruit/veggie snacks ONLY ~ yeah, right. FAIL!
- two successful fasting days ~ I barely managed to fast between meals. FAIL.
- at least three 2-mile walks and three days doing the 100pushup/200situp/200squat challenge (details at the bottom of the sidebar) ~ only one day of situps/pushups/squats, but I did get in 4 walks because hubby's still not working. PASS... barely!
My plan for this week:
- remember to make sure my stomach growls at least twice a day
- complete week 2 of the 100/200/200 challenge
- two successful fasting days
- at least 3 walks or 30-minute workouts