About my Blog

But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WIW: trending

Weighing in with Heather & Ash
Joining the weigh-in with
Heather & Ash
Woot!  Down another 1.6 lbs!!

Maybe two weeks of losing weight is a little early to be calling it a TREND, but I'm going with it anyway!

I'm particularly happy about the loss this week because again, one of my three fasting days and one of the half days turned into "normal" days when our family went on a little overnight get-away to a small city two hours away.

I mean, you can't stay in a hotel and NOT order extra large pizzas to eat on the beds, right??  ;)

How did you do this week?

Italian Restaurant

5 comments:

WinterBenson said...

Nice loss! Keep up the hard work!

aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

Ash Z said...

Great loss this week!

Brooke said...

woot!! great job

Unknown said...

Way to go! No its not too early to call it a trend! :) Keep it up!

http://whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com/

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

WOW! Go you!!! That's the best ever, a big loss like that while still enjoying delicious food.

And yes, who cannot, not order delicious food at the hotel? That reminds me of the beach. Mine and my ex's favorite was ordering a pizza and eating it in bed while listening to the ocean.

dang it, now I want a pizza, haha!