About my Blog

But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May My Weigh-in Wednesday

May YOUR Way Challenge @ The Sisterhood of the Shrinking JeansWell, I gotta say, I don't hold a WHOLE lot of hope for reaching my goal anymore...

That nasty 2.2 gain last week kindasorta wrecked the whole thing!!

Funny how even just a little bit of reverse progress puts the goal so much further away, isn't it? It's more of a set-back than you realize because you gotta lose the gain first before you can continue! Sucky.

I did lose a little this past week, even though my parents were out this weekend and took us on a road trip.  Two days of nibbling in the van while travelling, and eating out normally has a very negative affect on my weight!  But amazingly, I'm down 0.6 from last week, which means I'm at least a TINY bit lighter again than my starting weight this month!

And I have NO plans for company or travel for the next week, so I'm planning for a big finish!! :)

(Wish me luck!)








5 comments:

Trish said...

You have a great attitude about it and I love that! A little lose is still a big one :) YAY for big finishes, I hope to have one too! Go us!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a loss after a road trip...that's not easy to do! Good luck as you head for the finish line!

Brooke said...

losing weight on a road trip is so hard. congrats and let's get ready for the big finish!!

AnnG said...

You did good this past week especially with all the travel and I know you can have a good week. It's just a matter of determining you are going to do it!!

esss said...

This page was exactly what i have been looking for!
College Essays