Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weighing In

New Years Challenge @ Shrinking Jeans
Click to head over to the host
site and visit other participants.
Well, two weeks ago I was kinda hoping I'd forget to eat among all the activity going on in my life, but sadly, that didn't happen.

I'm still hovering at the 175# mark.

So, unfortunately, I haven't really lost anything since the second week of this challenge. 

But fortunately, I've proven I can maintain!  That should stand me in good stead down the road.

I got side-tracked.  In the busy-ness of managing a part-time job while still trying to be a full-time wife, mother, and homemaker, I became two people ~ mild-mannered, eating-plan conscious by day, snacking fiend at night after the kids were in bed.

But I think things have settled and I've refocused again.  I'm looking forward to being a bigger loser in the near future!  :)

 

No comments: