Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday

Burst into Summer Challenge @ Sisterhood of the Shrinking JeansNo change this week. Which I'm okay with. We spent the weekend camping with The Man's family, which, as you can probably imagine, involved a lot of sitting around and eating.

Personally, I don't believe lunch is necessary when you only finish breakfast at 11 am, but obviously not everyone is of the same opinion!! The powers that be cook provided three square meals a day, so that's the way it was. I tried to make sure I limited my portions ~ especially at lunch! ~ but it was still more food than I really needed, given the general lack of activity.

And then the night before last (which is the night before weigh-in for me), a girlfriend and I went out for supper in the town near the camp where we'd just dropped our kids off for the week, so that didn't help either.

But I'm happy. It's been a fun week with lots of great food and I haven't gained, so I feel pretty lucky, actually!!














3 comments:

Brooke said...

glad you had a good week! :)

AnnG said...

Sounds like you had a fun week and the fact that you didn't gain is really good!!

esss said...

Thanks for taking the time to share your view with us.
Essay Writing