Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday

Ugh. I've been such slacker the last two weeks. Not blogging much, forgetting to weigh myself, eating whenever and whatever I felt like...

Needless to say, I was a little surprised this morning when I stepped on the scale.

In a good way.

I'm down 2.2 from two weeks ago!! Which brings me to only 3.6# for this challenge, but an even 24 since I started trying to lose weight right after Easter.

Which means that....

...since 1997 ~
the year I got married,
and the year my roller-coaster weight began its initial, mountainous climb ~

I'm the lightest I've ever been!!

Woo-hoo!!!!!


Raise The Roof 1 Disco Boogie Raise The Roof 1


8 comments:

~Mendie~ said...

WTG Tammi! That is an awesome week! How exciting to get to a huge milestone like that...you should be proud of yourself!

Keep it up lady!

Brooke said...

that's awesome!! :) hopefully that'll motivate you to get your stuff together. imagine how well you'd be doing if you weren't slacking?

Christy - The Sisterhood said...

Tammi,
I'm so proud of you!! I hope this milestone is just the motivation you need to kick it back into high gear!! Keep up the GREAT work :)

TammyIsBlessed said...

What a huge milestone achievement for you - way to go! Now kick it into high gear woman! :)

Heather D said...

That. Is. Awesome!

*Lissa* said...

That is so, SO amazing Tammi!!! I am so proud of you!

imadramamama said...

Tammi, that is AMAZING! You are doing great!

Andrea said...

Whoo-hoo!! Sometimes your body just needs to throw caution to the wind and stop following a way of life so strictly. The trick is how to get back on the wagon once you have fallen off for a bit...especially after you are still seeing good results.